[G4] 2 machines, 2 different problems

zhmmy harper zhmmy at hotmail.com
Sat May 22 04:44:51 PDT 2004

I can't really speak for others, but if I can't test a solution I don't want
to send you on a wild goose chase by speculating. A year and a half ago I
would have been able to test it for you (I had a beige and B/W G3), but I
don't have those machines any more. Did anyone here SAY your machines are
inferior?
I'm sure all us snobs will be happy to help now, though.
Mel

I guess I'm just over-sensitive to my lack of buying power.  I'm an old Nam
Vet on Social Security.  I do feel inferior when almost everyone on this
site seems to have the latest and greatest super gigahertz megameg RAM
machine with multiple processors and a thousand gig high rev drive.

I suppose my real questions are (regardless of machine generation):  If you
use the correct ip numbers for a machine running 10.3.3 and one running
9.2.1 (non-carbon), can't you print on a network?  I didn't have a problem
printing 9.2.1 to 9.2.1 so is it a Panther problem?