[G4] Versiontracker.com

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Mon May 24 06:32:13 PDT 2004

Anne, I use the combination of Version Tracker and MacFixIt.
Versiontracker keeps track of your applications and utilities and let's
you know when any of them has an update available. It also has a ticker
that shows all kinds of new apps that are available for purchase and/or
download. MacFixit is a wonderful resource that let's you know how apps
work (or dont) with new software; provides mac-related news;
workarounds and trouble reports. They are part of the same group I
believe and have a combined subscription if you like them.

David