[G4] Previous System Folder - Can I throw this out?

John Baltutis baltwo at san.rr.com
Mon May 24 10:41:13 PDT 2004

On 05/24/04, Stefan Daehler <gesar at tiscalinet.ch> wrote:

> [...]

Wrong! There's no reason to login as root or enabling the root password. An
admin user can trash that directory without doing that. See
<http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=106290>. As for Archive and
Install, see<http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=107120> and the
related documents listed on that page.