[G4] pismo or ibook

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Mon May 24 19:18:43 PDT 2004

Current G4 iBooks have a 133 MHz bus. The last two generations of G3
iBooks had a 100 MHz bus. The last iBook to have a 66 MHz bus was the
iBook (Late 2001). Depending on how much you want to spend, the later
models would probably work pretty well for you.
Mel

"May thy ball lie in green pastures - and not in still waters."
~Author Unknown