[G4] subscription issues

Larry Helms lhelms at sonic.net
Tue May 25 08:18:49 PDT 2004

OR... You might try unscuscribing, first using the comcast address (which
will probably fail... But do it anyway)... Then unsubscribe using the att
address.  Not sure if you'll be able to actually DO this... Since you stated
that you can only send from your Comcast address.  Once you've successfully
unsubscribed... resubscribe using a good address.

Personally... I use a 'usa.net' address (www.netaddress.com) which has all
kinds of forwarding/filtering services... Plus pop access... (if you pay)
And I've never had any problems.  I can either forward stuff to work, home,
or have a pop client pick up from it.  Works Great. I would highly recommend
it.