Somebody speaking Log-Chinese?

Stefan Daehler gesar at tiscalinet.ch
Fri May 28 13:43:45 PDT 2004

For the last ten or so days I constantly have an ErrorLog.txt on my
system-disk, complaining about as follows:

"Fri May 28 07:22:22 CEST 2004 PersistenceItem:SaveObject:Filestream:
java.io.StreamCorruptedException: Caught EOFException while reading the
stream header
Fri May 28 07:22:22 CEST 2004 PersistenceItem:SaveObject:
java.lang.NullPointerException"

Can somebody tell me what this means in common language? The log can be
trashed (with administrator-password) but after the next reboot it's
again there.

(Yikes!, G4/600, 512 MB RAM, Mac OS X 10.3.4)

Thanks for caring!     Steff