[G4] Somebody speaking Log-Chinese?

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Fri May 28 16:06:37 PDT 2004

EOFException likely means that the application encountered the end of a
file before it expected it, which caused a problem with the program.
NullPointerException indicates a problem with program memory
allocation, usually as a result of poor programming or not taking into
account certain logic states.
If you know what program is creating the error, you might want to try
to get a newer version. It seems to be a Java application casting the
error. Trashing the log won't help anything. Depending on what program
is causing it, it might not be critical.

Mel

"It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place the world is
when one is playing golf."
~ Robert Lynd