[G4] Appleworks ... So Frustrated

Peter Payne peter2 at jlist.com
Sun May 30 04:23:12 PDT 2004

I have never had a problem with Appleworks and it's always worked
well for us -- the feature set is lame, and the fact that this 10.0.0
era program has not been updated shoudl shame Apple no end, but it
works. Like Pagemaker 6.5, it boots really fast since it's so old.
Maybe you could get the OS X version to work by totally uninstalling
everything (trashing it all), and then searching for "appleworks" to
make sure any pref files are also removed? Then try it from scratch.
--
J-LIST http://www.jlist.com

Interested in my life in Japan? See the Peter Payne homepage at
http://www.peterpayne.net/