Mac Zip (or whatever)

Richard Kriss kriss at qsl.net
Sun May 30 18:17:11 PDT 2004

My ISP will not llet me send any one file over 10 MB so I am looking for a
Mac OSX application that will Zip and Segment files.  I  have been using my
old OS9 Stuffit and no desire (will not) to upgrade Stuffit to OSX.

Anybody know of a OSX zip program?  I downloaded one but it only runs under
X11 and I never could figure out how to run X11 applications.

Dick

ps: Forgot to add I use iPhoto and need to compress slideshows for email to
relatives.  Right now it is a PITA to be sure the slide shows do not exceed
the 10 MB file limit.