[G4] Mac Zip (or whatever)

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Sun May 30 18:59:16 PDT 2004

If you use 10.3 you already have the ability to zip files, but the Mac
OS does not call it zip. Right click on a file and you will see an
option that says "Create Archive of ..." the file you clicked on. This
archive is a zip file. Very handy for sharing stuff with Windows using
friends. You can even select multiple files and create one archive
(zip) file of all of them.
Mel

"Man blames fate for other accidents, but feels personally responsible
when he makes a hole in one."
~ Author Unknown