[G4] Can I put Pioneer DVR in my G4?

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Sun May 30 19:59:32 PDT 2004

Should not be a problem to put that drive in your AGP. In cases like
this a really valuable resource is the drive compatibility database at
<http://www.xlr8yourmac.com>. You can search by machine or by drive and
see what experiences Mac users have had. I visit it often when I am
wanting to upgrade my Macs.
Mel

"They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more
complicated than that."
  ~Gardner Dickinson