[G4] Mac Zip (or whatever)

Jay Ruuska jruuska at aol.com
Sun May 30 22:05:48 PDT 2004

Keep in mind that if you are trying to compress JPEGs that you won't gain
much with compression. The pictures are already compressed. One option is to
make them all slightly smaller (length and width) using GraphicConverter or
something like it that can convert many files at once.

Could you put the pictures on a web folder and send them a link instead?