[G4] Recording TV/Alchemy DVR

John Wilson wilsonjohn at mac.com
Mon Nov 1 19:39:04 PST 2004

You can use it to record video which can be saved in a variety of
compression schemes as a QT movie. However, I believe you can only do
scheduling with the more expensive card. Contact Miglia tech support.
They're very good about answering questions but it usually takes 'em a
couple of days. The manuals and other FAQ-type stuff is on their web
site. John