[G4] RAID

Nick Shank nshank at quorumsystems.yi.org
Sat Nov 6 00:23:11 PST 2004

Jesper,
 Well, I've done it w/ a G4 500, and an MDD 1.25DP. It's software RAID,
but it worked just fine for me. Can't remember how to do it after
install, but during an OS X 10.2+ install, it's an option in disk tools.
 As for speed, size, etc, I would use identical drives. But then again,
maybe that's just me.
 Nick