[G4] Single or dual G4 upgrade for QS867?

Jamie Pruden m3gunner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 14 07:56:40 PST 2004

Hi Hal,

With all else being equal, the dual 1.33 will smoke the 1.5 in
Photoshop, iMovie and iDVD.

I don't believe that VPC is dual processor aware, however, and many
games aren't either. I guess it's a trade-off.

Going forward, you may find that the dual processor will become more
significant as more programs become multiprocessor aware... if it was
my dime, I'd go for the dual.

smiles,
Jamie