[G4] Replace g4 processor

Wade Perry wadeperry at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 29 10:56:46 PST 2004

Ricky,

I am not an expert, but I can tell you that I put a
933 mhz chip from a MDD into my 533 DA and have had no
problems what so ever. The jumper settings do need to
be changed, so check out XLR8yourmac.com for the
settings.

I would caution you on the purchase with e-bay. While
I shop there often, you should carefully review the
seller's ratings and ask MANY questions to insure that
you are getting what you bid on.

Hope this helps.

Wade Perry