[G4] How much memory?

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 29 18:52:06 PST 2004

Look on versiontracker.com and try a few different searches.
Here's one utility I found for OSX.

Memtest 4.04M  (free app)
a command line memory testing utility

Product Description:
  This small command-line utility thoroughly checks available memory
under OS X. Memtest is licensed under the Gnu Public License and is
distributed with source code. This program is authored by Charles
Cazabon and the OS X port is maintained and enhanced by me (not JJ).

On 29-Nov-04, at 1:56 PM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com