[G4] Re: DVR-108

Gary Willard g.willard at adelphia.net
Sun Oct 3 18:46:52 PDT 2004

Thanks for all the info regarding "superdrives"

By the way, I'm selling the DVD-ROM drive (internal) that I replaced
with the DVR-108. For sale is the original drive from my G4: a 6x
DVD-ROM "manufactured to Apple Computer specifications", though I
believe it is a Panasonic mechanism. Model SR-8585-B. Never had a
problem with it, works fine.  I'm asking $20.00 + whatever it costs to
ship to your zip code (I'm guessing in the $5.00 range). If no one on
the List is interested it will head to eBay.

Gary