[G4] Apple Mail: undisclosed-recipients

Nathan Gable nagable at comcast.net
Thu Oct 7 10:54:38 PDT 2004

>At 4:19 PM -0600 10/6/04, Don Rivers wrote:
>>On 10/6/04 9:56 AM, "Anne Keller-Smith" <earthpigz at earthlink.net> wrote:
>>

>>  >
>>>  What is the correct way to handle this issue? Am I looking at the right
>>>  aspects of it?
>>>
>>>  Anne Keller Smith
>>>  Down to Earth Web Design
>>>  mailto:earthpigz at earthlink.net
>>>  http://www.downtoearthweb.com
>>  >
>>  >
>>Please take me off your email list.
>>
>>Thank you.
>
>Don, are you saying that that is what Anne should do to solve her
>problem? Your answer isn't clear.
>--

I always blind-copy (undisclosed recipients) everyone when I send a
message to a list of names.  It protects the privacy of the send-ees.
Maybe you should take "Undisclosed Recipients" off the spam and junk
mail categories.  I never (that's a long term, I know) get junk mail
with an address of "Undisclosed Recipients." But that's only my
opinion, for what it's worth.

Nate
--
Birthdays are good for you; the more you have, the longer you live.