[G4] UN-TOAST me please

Ron Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Wed Oct 13 00:05:12 PDT 2004

On Oct 12, 2004, at 9:32 AM, Melissa Crowe wrote:

Hello All,
I have installed Toast 6 on my Dual 1 Gig G4 & promptly lost my serial
number. Now I am unable to use the Panther cd-burning software because
I am prompted to "Toast It" instead. Anyone know how to fix that?
Thanks,
Melissa

I've used both programs and like Toast better. If you want to get it
back and running again, simply send an email to Roxio explaining your
loss and they should give you another registration code if you did
register it in the first place. If you didn't register Toast, simply
toss it in the trash, delete it, and then use System Preferences to
reset your CD/DVD preference to ask you what to do when you insert a
blank disc or whatever other choice you would like.

HTH,
Ron