[G4] OSX system maintenance utilities

Ron Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Wed Oct 13 00:09:56 PDT 2004

On Oct 12, 2004, at 5:25 PM, John Baltutis wrote:

Why bother with any of those? Launch the Terminal app, and MANUALLY run
these commands:

What about those of us who are in awe of Terminal and its workings? I
really do not feel completely comfortable going into Terminal mode and
the programs like Onyx and MacJanitor and their like are certainly much
easier on my mind.

If somebody out there would be willing to come to my house and teach me
how to use Terminal correctly and confidently without charging me an
arm and a leg, I might change my mind. In the meantime, I will stick to
the easy-to-use click and do programs.