[G4] Putting an ATA HD in Zip drive bay?

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Sat Oct 16 06:15:01 PDT 2004

Vicki,
If the firewire did not have a hardware failure, you might be able to
resolve it with a hardware reset. Shut down your computer, then hold
down the programmer's switch and press the power button to boot the
machine. The power button light should flash, indicating the reset was
successful. This might restore your firewire, it did for my
Quicksilver.
Mel

"The ardent golfer would play Mount Everest if somebody would put a
flagstick on top."
~ Pete Dye