[G4] OSX and OS 9

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Mon Oct 18 06:13:47 PDT 2004

Yes 9 and 10 on separate drives will work even better than when both os
9 and 10 are on the same partition. Instead of going to the system
preferences or control panel and choosing a Start-up disk / folder. Now
you can hold down the option key while booting and select which drive /
OS you want to boot from as long as each drive has only one OS on it 9
or ten not both.

Dan Brieck Jr.