[G4] Dell Laser printer on a Mac?

Rick rramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 19 15:31:00 PDT 2004

 Michael

YOU DO NOT WANT TO MY A DELL OR LEXMARK PRINTER
...CHECK OUT THNE INK PRICES ...AVERAGES AROUNT $50.00
PER TANK FOR BLACK ...THE COLOR CAN RUN MORE.!!!

I have been using cannon printers from the beginingf
of time (apple/mac time that is...) I have never found
a better printer in the past 20 years ...I used one
for ov er 10 years1

Today I have a new Cannon i560 printer ...my cost
under was  $100.00 after discount ...I got it at
BestBuy ...I got every thing i needed on my wish list
save 11 x 17 printing (more wish than need) and all I
did was plug & play ...it works great ...I can even
plug a Cannon camera into its fron t loading firewire
port and print photo's on it.

My ink cost run under $10.00 form black and under
$15.00 for color ...and the printers are
outstanding!!!

I hope this has been helpfull ...

Rick