[G4] Re: Dell Laser printer on a Mac?

Steven Wood sdw7 at nc.rr.com
Wed Oct 20 14:23:44 PDT 2004

Although I don't have personal experience, I have seen a number of
posts on this and other lists warning against Lexmark printers, both
laser and inkjet, especially about reliability. I suggest you find some
published reviews from the computer magazines, etc., for a little
reassurance.

That does sound like a great price for a COLOR laser--the usual Mac
sources all have an HP Color LaserJet 2550L for $499 but I haven't
researched further. I do know HP laser and inkjet printers have a great
record of reliability; don't know about their color lasers.

Steve in Raleigh