[G4] Argh.... HELP!

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Thu Oct 21 18:01:54 PDT 2004

Mike,
Norton has helped me in the past, but I haven't needed to use it in a
long time to recover deleted files, so I can't tell you how effective
newer versions would be. To make sure you lose the least amount of
data, shut down the machine and boot from another disk. Any use of the
disk that you deleted the files from will just write over more of what
you want to save. Boot from a Norton or Tech Tool CD and if possible
recover the files to another disk besides the one the files are on.
Good luck,
Mel

"Man blames fate for other accidents, but feels personally responsible
when he makes a hole in one."
~ Author Unknown