[G4] More sleep problems

James Dean jldean at mac.com
Thu Oct 28 06:44:09 PDT 2004

My Digital Audio 533 is in the sleep mode on a seemingly longterm basis. Over the weekend I thought it was the monitor or the video card and hauled the monitor into work where it worked on another G4. My computer provides no power to the USB ports on the clear mac monitor. When I brought it back Sunday, it started up on second or third try after using programmer''s reset. Today, nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jim Dean
Norwalk CT