[G4] Motorola Wireless WPCI810G will not connect

C. Russell russells at tabletoptelephone.com
Thu Oct 28 20:21:46 PDT 2004

Jim
Thanks for you comments . My Linksys Router WRT54G  has a SSID which is
being broadcast. I can log on with any CPU with a wireless card.
Security is turned off presently. Firewall is enabled. I am not all
that savvy on wireless  networking so still learning.. I understand the
intent of Private and Public Access, but not sure about how to set them
up. Is it through the router configuration or one some  other software.
Right now I would say it is public because anyone could access my
router and the internet. I all ready have a neighbor that I am working
with that is 1/2 mile away and can access my router. I soon as  I get
my G4 wireless card I will put in filtering of Mac Addresses.

Russell