[G4] trying to extract data

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 14 20:14:25 PDT 2004

Dear Jamie;

Hopefully the Quicksilver will boot one more time, although it cannot boot
to the hard drive.  I ordered the FireWire cable from Mac connection
overnight, so I should be able to test it tomorrow night.  I hope this will
work and save me the grief of trying to remove the hard drive, install it as
a slave drive, and then replace it to ship the machine back.

Wish me luck!  :-)

Valerie

Written with Dragon Naturally Speaking 7.3.  If it doesn't make sense, I
probably missed a correction.