[G4] AGP Upgrades

David dmsims at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 21 20:03:44 PDT 2004

Hello,
I installed two OWC 1.2 Ghz upgrades in G4 400s, and I have been very
happy with them. They installed without a problem, and I have had no
problems with them. The customer service at OWC is second to none: I
placed an order friday evening, and received it at noon on Monday.

The OWC upgrades include a small fan mounted to the heat sink for extra
cooling. Don't the Sonnet upgrades use the existing heat sink without a
fan? I like the extra cooling capacity of the fan.

David