[G4] Re: G4 Digest, Vol 8, Issue 3

Richard ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 6 07:55:24 PDT 2005

It should work ...but in this day of chep hard drives
...just add a second drive ...it makes for a easier
life. Put OS X on drive #1 and OS 9 on drive #2. That
was the way Apple had designed the system to work in
the first place ...high cost of the hard drives drove
the partioning solution back in the late 90's ...today
the dual drive solution is much better!  Then set back
and watch how much you do not use your OS 9 this next
year. I for one have not used my OS 9 in over a year!

rick