[G4] Safari problem with .js files

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Apr 11 10:13:13 PDT 2005

Wonder if anyone has had a similar Safari problem. This morning I uploaded
with Fetch an entire site, it includes .html .js and .css files. I loaded
them to public_html as instructed by the hosting company, and I have a
perfectly good site that comes up under all browsers without problem except
Safari.

Firstly, it was text only in Safari, then after some time, maybe an hour, it
became a full site with all graphics as with all other browsers. I then
edited one word while online with the html-editor in my control panel on
index.html. The change ocurred in all browsers, except that Safari went back
to being text only and has stubbornly stayed that way ever since.

I checked and JavaScript is enabled in preferences.

Any ideas?

Site is www.GoFigure.net.au

Browsers tried (and site working)from this computer:
Camino, Firefox, InternetExplorer, Netscape, Opera.

Safari used is 1.2.4(v125.12)

Tony Johansen
Emac 1 GHz G4 1GB SDRAM and the ability to eat time.