[G4] Safari problems with .js files 2

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Apr 11 11:43:55 PDT 2005

On 12/4/2005 4:30 AM, "Barbara Adams" <badams at netwalk.com> wrote:

> Tony -- I had no problem with IE, but on Safari (1.2.4), I got a
> message that 30 of 31 items loaded from the Activity Viewer. It said
> "opening_line.txt" was not found. However, there were no small boxes
> around text, etc.
>
> On another note, there is a misspelling on
> http://www.gofigure.net.au/digital.htm -- in the last paragraph.
> (Sorry, my eye just catches things like that).
>
> Barb
>
> PS -- Impressive site -- (coming from another artist, too).
 Thank you Barbara. The site is not finished yet, but had to get uploaded in
a hurry due to articles coming out in this mornings newspapers.
 do you have a site for me to look at?

I have discovered that all graphics on Safari for me are not displaying on
any site. Seems to be to do with the way Ive uploaded files perhaps. The
site control panel shows no icons and it is sitting on Safari. I'm still
trying to figure it out. This is my first website and I seem to be learning
by going through the list of biggest boo-boos of the century!

Tony