[G4] Safari problems with .js files 2

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Apr 11 23:07:27 PDT 2005

On 12/4/2005 6:18 AM, "James Asherman" <jimash at optonline.net> wrote:

> On Apr 11, 2005, at 2:15 PM, John Erdman wrote:
>
>> Tony -
>>
>> FWIW -  I just went to your site with Safari and had problem
>> whatsover seeing the full site.  At least there were none if those
>> icons that appear when some content is not loaded. It loaded and
>> displayed within about 3-4 seconds of sending the request.
>>
>> My version is OS 10.3.8 including all recent security updates as of
>> April 7th '05.
>>
>> I hope find out  what wrong!
>>
>> John
>> Peaks Island, Maine, USA
>>

> 10.3.8 newest safari.
> Everything loads fine. the pictures come up in 1/2 a second.
> Maybe you need to fix safari.
> Check your preferences and empty the cache. A full cache inhibits load
> times badly.
> Jim

>        http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmacguy1984

Jim,
 cache been emptied, it seems to be connected with the upload to the
site/Fetch/cPanel. Obviously since everyone else can load from Safari, and I
can load from all other browsers from this computer, the files are working,
but I've inadvertantly done something along the way that is causing a
'feedback' between my Safari and the site.

 I'm wondering now, should I just delete the site entirely and then upload
afresh. Its annoying, it affects even basic links to all sites, nothing that
uses Java comes up yet Java is enabled in preferences.

Any other suggestions?

Tony.