[G4] Help! Removing Original Hard Drive from Sawtooth

shopdog shopdog at mac.com
Thu Apr 14 13:06:05 PDT 2005

I will check for those screws.  Someone else suggested the same, so I
think that's my best bet.

Model number is 07N9214.

Strangely, even though it's the same model as the other 120GB drive, it
doesn't have accessible jumpers, as far as I can tell.  My other one
does.

Unfortunately, it's at home at the moment.