[G4] iPhoto sooo slow

Kevin Willis res19rmg at verizon.net
Thu Apr 14 17:15:49 PDT 2005

I have been messing around with iPhoto a little bit today.  It is the
first time i have used it since upgrading to OS 10.3.8.  For some
reason, the beach ball will spin for over a minute before responding to
anything I do.  When I highlight a photo to print, or to edit, it spins
for ever.  When I resize my thumbnails in the library it does it too.
I only have 203 photos in the library.  Is that a lot?  Is there a way
to work with iPhoto faster?  I never had a problem with it before.  I
am using a Gigabit G4 with a 1 Ghz upgrade and 1 GB of RAM.  Any
thoughts?

Thanks,

Kevin