[G4] Tiger and QuickTime Pro

Aaron Willems aaron at macmanifest.com
Fri Apr 15 16:39:59 PDT 2005

Everytime Apple does a Quicktime update such as QT 5 to QT 6, it's
required you purchase a Quicktime Pro Key. There are no Upgrade prices.
It's the Same with OS X Upgrades. If you purchased Panther OS 10.3 for
$129, you'll have to pay $129 for OS 10.4 (Tiger). You can count on Apple
charging you $29.95 for QuickTime 7 Pro.

Aaron