[G4] 3rd party wireless networking

Alastair W.Hendrie a_w.hendrie at which.net
Sun Apr 17 08:30:31 PDT 2005

I had a similar problem after installing a Matrox RTMac PCI card in my
G4.

I did a search on the problem and found a suggestion that you may have
to zap the PRAM.

You do this by starting up and immediately holding down the OPTION
COMMAND P R keys until the start-up chimes are heard again.

I've done that and it seems to work, so it may solve your problem.

Regards,

Alastair.