[G4] 3rd party wireless networking, again

James Pacyga jim.pacyga at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 20 18:55:22 PDT 2005

Don't want to rain on a parade, but I had nothing but trouble with
D-Link's G520 and I pulled it out as it not only didn't help things
work right, but the wireless networking didn't work well at all (poor
reception compared to my Sonnet or Airport based machines in the same
location).

Suggestion - return the D-Link and splash out on the Sonnet Aria G card
for $80 or so - try newegg.com or macmall.com they seemed to have
decent prices.

jim