[G4] Can eMac hard-drives be upgraded?

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 21 11:00:03 PDT 2005

On Apr 21, 2005, at 12:21, BG wrote:

> External is the way to go. I just did this for around $65 bought an
> external firewire box and installed a  120 GB HD.

I'm also thinking about adding external storage. My two internals are
filling and I need more space to manage files and back-ups.

What FW box did you choose? And which 120GB drive?  Where did you buy
them?

  I see that some boxes have USB, some FW and still others have both.
Isn't FW 400 still faster than USB 2.0. Why would I ever need an
external drive with both types of connection rather than just FW?

Thanks,
John