[G4] Re: Beginner's questions

JohnGSimmons at aol.com JohnGSimmons at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 22:53:59 PDT 2005

Thanks already. I'll have a look at replacing the battery.

The info requested:

I have a G4 tower and I'm running OS X on it. The printer is a Canon iP2000,
but as I said, it reduces output down to a tiny corner of the page before it
exports it to the printer.

I have checked the page set-up in Safari and Preview and they seem fine,
unless there is some subtle detail I have missed.

John Simmons