[G4] What works on Tiger and does not?

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Fri Apr 29 16:06:42 PDT 2005

Thats good thats it is a Free update :-) , I thought I was going to
have to shell out another $59 to regain functionality? Who is EMC^2 ?
Anyway, I just have to wait until I can order Tiger from PSU, probably
around mid may they say.   I can wait and hear the reactions from
everyone else... Looks like I will not have to worry about running
dantz 6.0 on 10.4, it will be patched by the time I get Tiger, I
hope...

Yeah, everyone check to see if you qualify for educational discounts on
your  purchases. Especially college students, check with your
university computer store to find deals better than the $69.00 retail
box version. Penn State has a special hidden deal to provide just the
license and the Media for Students, no Box. That brings the price down
significantly. The only disadvantage is that they take time to make
copies,  the store has to do that  for the entire campus....

See if you qualify for apple store educational prices...

http://store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/routingpage.html

Dan Brieck Jr.