[G4] Address Book Backup

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Sat Apr 30 16:07:38 PDT 2005

Melissa,

Should be the folder named "Addresses". Just copy it from your back-up
destination to your boot drive.. That folders contains all the specific
files you need. Here is where it is.
General
(Your Home directory)/Library/Addresses

More specific:
(hard-driveName)/Users/(your-name)/Library/Addresses

Hope this helps,
Dan Brieck Jr.