[G4] second drives questions...

Richard ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 9 10:57:27 PDT 2005

OK this is going to be one of those computer 101
questions - sorry but whatever here goes...

I have at long last added a second hard drive to my
Quicksilver 733 - so I now have a startup drive (40GB)
and a second drive (60GB).

I was thinking (not always my best suite) that the
second drive will be my overflow and storage drive.

I have just coped my iTunes folder & iPhoto folders to
the second drive and now I have a iTunes folder and a
iPhoto folders on both drives.

Q - Can I now delete the iTunes folder and the iPhoto
folder from my start up  drive (40GB) and boot up
ITunes and iPhoto from the second drive (60GB)?

rich