[G4] second drives questions...

rich northouse rnorthouse at wi.rr.com
Tue Aug 9 11:13:47 PDT 2005

Rich,

I am just an occasional user of itunes, so by far NOT an expert. But I
remember some posts a while back (maybe six months ) where folks were
loosing their files when doing what you suggest.  I think I would wait
for some more info before you press that delete key. I don't remember
all the details, but folks were loosing something when they did what
you are proposing -- maybe it was a listing or sort index or itunes
couldn't find the files or ???

But someone with more knowledge than me (that wouldn't take much?) will
answer your question.  You may want to explore some of the archived
posts.  Are you aware that in addition to the G4 list, there is also an
itunes list!!  Those folks could help you too.

rich