[G4] MDD Upgrade ?

James macpc at starhub.net.sg
Tue Aug 16 08:21:40 PDT 2005

Hi Dan

Yes it will work in all MDDs(MDD2002, FW800 and MDD2003) including yours
which you said is 133mhz bus.  (I am the person selling them)
Unfortunately for Jim , this processor will covers all ram slots in a QS
G4. I suppose if you remove that obstruction, I am pretty sure that it
will work in a QS or even a DA

James Gui
Singapore

On Aug 16, 2005, at 10:04 AM, Dan A Currie wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Somehow the question was quickly forgotten or ignored and the
> discussion soon deteriorated.
>
> I have a 1GHz MDD SINGLE processor with a 133MHz bus and would like
> to  know if the following item on eBay can be used to upgrade my MDD.
>
> TIA,
>
> Dan
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
> ViewItem&item=5797912059&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Wish I knew. (suspecting yes ) I also wish I knew if one of those would
fit in my 2001 Quicksilver ?

Jim