[G4] DVD Player 4.6 and Tiger

Crazy Miz B of the Crazed Cowboys paula at crazedcowboys.com
Tue Aug 16 19:12:23 PDT 2005

My beloved G4 died.

Cause of death was complications due to changing from DSL to cable
(cable NEVER got working! Living nightmare until they took away their
detritus...)

and installation of Tiger.

After 2 and a half weeks of triage first aid and endless emotional
suffering, as we debated the phone call to Dr. Kevorkian, My Baby
slid into a coma from which it did not recover.

We mourn the death, but smile, because My Baby had done things right.
She functioned in coma just long enough for me to (forced) buy a G5,
and firewire to Baby's data. All has been transferred, but we have
not yet pulled the plug.

I'm just not ready.

As for DVD in G5-----haven't got it working yet! Sheeeeesh. What the
hell?