[G4] AppleTalk - What for now?

Dennis B. Swaney romad at nvwisp.com
Tue Aug 16 20:40:09 PDT 2005

So who is correct? In order to connect my Rev B iMac running 9.2 and
my G4 iMac running OS X, I have to have Appletalk active on both.
According to John, it can be done, but according to Doug it can't!

--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"Windows is a command-line OS with a GUI shell while Mac System 10 is
... oh, never mind."