[G4] Anyone using TrendNet 54Mbps card?

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Thu Aug 18 08:03:39 PDT 2005

Greetings ( + )!( + )

On Aug 18, 2005, at 5:38 AM, Johns Maillist wrote:

> On Aug 17, 2005, at 11:01 PM, chet hay wrote:
>
>> i have 10.3.9 and the card works.  had the same problem when i
>> installed the airport update 4.2.  don't install the update and the
>> card should work.
>
> Hmmm, great after the fact advice.....Wish we could have known before.

Lifted from;
http://www.trendware.com/kb/kbp_viewquestion.asp?
ToDo=view&questId=395&catId=13
Are Trendnet wireless devices compatible with Macintosh computers?

All Trendnet wireless access points and wireless Internet Routers are
compatible with Mac computers. Trendnet wireless adapters (PC Card,
PCI, and USB) are not Mac compatible.

Best Regards, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
? Failure is not fatal.
Failure should be our teacher, nor our undertaker.
It should challenge us to new heights of accomplishments,
not pull us to new depths of despair.
 From honest failure can come valuable experience.
~William Arthur Ward~