[G4] Anyone using TrendNet 54Mbps card?

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Fri Aug 19 08:17:38 PDT 2005

Greetings ( + )!( + )

On Aug 19, 2005, at 7:58 AM, shopdog wrote:

> Any ideas on how to remove the old package?
> On Aug 18, 2005, at 9:01 PM, Johns Maillist wrote:
>
>> Nope.
>> I just tried it, and it will not allow you. It will say you have the
>> most current version.
>> BUT, if you are feeling sporty, you can remove the old package. I am
>> not going to, of course.
>> But, I am upset that something that worked before, does NOT now,
>> after Apple decided to update it.
>> It was not broke, and did NOT need to be fixed.
>> JMHO
>>
>> On Aug 18, 2005, at 3:43 PM, shopdog wrote:
>>> Will it work to take me back to pre-airport4.2 days?
>>> I've never tried to install an old updater on top of a newer version.

Open your System Profile and click on "Applications and Extensions" to
make sure that you have the TrendNet application or extension loaded.
If you find either package, click on the "Application or Extension
Name" and the second window will show where the package is located.
Then you can delete the data.

Also do a find using the "Every Where" choice and then delete all
occurrences of the TrendNet application.

Best Regards, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
? We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing
through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love...
and then we return home.
Australian Aboriginal proverb